WINNERS, PLEASE CONTACT ME, maytel , via note with your mailing address. I will share it with the donators to make sure you receive your mailed prizes.
THE CONTESTUPDATE: The contest has been extended for a week and we have added new prizes. Please don't hesitate to enter!
We have just reached 2000 members!
Can you believe it? I know Talty
and I maytel
have trouble believing it, the group/our baby has grown up so much since we first took over the group. Thank you so much for being a part of this group
The theme is PARTY!!
The concept is pretty simple, we want you to create a party setting and party food for this special celebration (see inspiration below).
- Participants must be members of semi-sweeties
- 1 entry per member
- Your entry MUST BE made SPECIFICALLY for this contest - starting on September 13th (no old or revised deviation and it cannot be submitted to another contest!)
- ****Mention that your piece was made for the 2000 members contest at #semi-sweeties, or the entry will not be considered.****
- Submissions must be entirely made by YOU! (no bought canes or molds).
- Entries must be entirely made of clay (any type of clay is fine). Silicon, resin and acrylic are not clay. Props can be made from any material. Oil paints, acrylic paints, pastels or other colouring mediums can be used.
- Submit the entries into the "2000 members contest" folder.
The deadline for this contest is November
!!PRIZES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE!!
Donations/features would be hugely appreciated!! Please let us know via a�note, if you wish to donate a prize.
We will be accepting prize donations until the contest closes.
Note: you can still participate in the challenge even if you donate something, this does not affect your chances of winning.
We hope to see a big number of participants for this contest, good luck to everyone
the team at semi-sweeties