Hello beautiful deviants,
Here a few things to keep in mind to help increase your chances of accepted Daily Deviations suggestions.
- I only take Artisan Craft and Traditional Art / Sculpture gallery suggestions, I cannot feature anything else.
- I will not feature work that is blurry or with poor lighting. It doesn't have to be AMAZING photography, but it does need to be well presented.
- Artists that already have more than 3 DDs most likely won't be featured (I sometimes make exceptions when they haven't been featured in a long time).
- Deviations that are 2 years+ old won't be featured. Look in the artist's gallery and find something more recent. Odds are that the artist has improved since then and has a piece that reflects that.
Suggesting a DD
- Send the suggestion via note, it should be titled "DD Suggestion".
- ONE SUGGESTION PER NOTE (you can however include a few pieces from the same artist). Please include thumbnails (ie: :thumb###: ), NOT LINKS. Also, it helps if you include a brief comment on why you think the piece should receive attention from a wide audience.
- Self suggestions are encouraged. Be proud of your work! If you do, please explain why you think it should be featured as a DD. If I decide to feature you, I won't let you know.
- Send your suggestions to only ONE Community Volunteer!
When you disapprove
Remember that not everyone has the same taste, you may not understand my decision to feature some pieces but please be respectful to the artist and do not leave hurtful comments on his/her page.
Feel free to contact me via note and I will be happy to explain why I chose to feature that piece. Furthermore, send in your DD suggestions so that next time you might have a better chance of approving of the selection.
FAQ #61: What is a Daily Deviation?
FAQ #18: Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen?
FAQ #313: How can I find out if someone already has a Daily Deviation?
FAQ #873: What do I do when I disapprove of a Daily Deviation feature?
Thanks for reading, let me know if you have any questions.