Congratulations to *JoannaInMiniLand
I will contact $Moonbeam13
for the distribution of your prize, it may take a little bit.
Monthly Food Challenge
It's a new year, so we're changing things up a little bit. Starting in January, a three month premium membership* will be randomly drawn from the members that participate in the challenge. This also means that we will be extra picky with those that do not follow the rules. Theme of the month
This month we want you to not create clay food, but create food related items!
Example: plates, cutlery, cake stand, blender, teacups, spatula. Make whatever you want as long as the items are primarily made of clay and that they fit the food context.
We have lots of tutorials
about this in our gallery.
The challenge closes on January 31st 2013 and the 3 month sub winner will be drawn randomly from the members that have participated in the challenge.
**If any of these rules are ignored, you will be disqualified from winning the prize**
- Participants have to be members of #semi-sweeties
- Submissions must be entirely made by you
- Only new work is accepted
- Items must be primarily made of clay
- Unlimited submissions as long as it fits the theme
- You must write somewhere in the artist comment box that this is an entry for %semi-sweeties' monthly challeng +�add a link to this journal.�
- Submit entries into the "Monthly Food Challenge" folder.
the team at %semi-sweeties